Munitor offers a wide range of environmental construction services to a variety of public and private sector clients. We have completed projects for mining companies, utilities, railroads, oil companies and an array of state and federal governmental agencies. Reasons for our success are a strong commitment to quality, visible organization, professionalism and cost effective solutions. Our goal is to provide our clients with value-added solutions derived from past project experience.
- Decommissioning and removal
- UST removal
- In place decommissioning
- Heating oil tank removal
- Complete building demolition.
- Bulkhead construction and piping
- Land farm construction and operation
- Water/sewer mains
- Electric conduits
- Later connections
- Permanent water control structures
- Foundational construction/pouring
- Site grading.
- Excavation and transportation of contaminated soil
- Landfill excavation
- Solidification and stabilization
- Cell construction
- Capping and special containment
- Mine closure/reclamation
- Decontamination of milling and processing equipment
- Soil/Sludge treatment
- PH adjustment
- Mercury contaminated surfaces
- Groundwater treatment systems.